Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things To Do Before I Die

So, I talk about my list of things to do before I die, but I don't think I ever actually wrote it down. I guess I still am not writing it down, but I will type it out. This decision is inspired by my little sister's list on her blog.

1. Go on a cruise
2. Sponsor a child
3. Make a perfect pie crust
4. Go to a midnight movie premiere
5. Camp out in line for tickets to something
6. Visit Australia
7. Write a book that gets bought and published
8. Go to a drive-in movie
9. Stay awake for 24 hours straight
10. Sit and watch the sun rise
11. Sit and watch the sun set
12. Go to Marissa, Illinois
13. Stay at a Bed and Breakfast
14. Take a multi-day trip on Amtrak
15. Be at a Seriously Thursday Night broadcast
16. Order and eat from hotel room service

That's all I can think of right now. I may add on in the future.

No comments: