I've always tried to be careful on here about giving warning whenever I was going to say something potentially spoilerish but today I went a bit beyond by going through all my posts and throwing in a cut-text jump-break thing on all the entries that talk at all about non-scriptural stories. So now you don't have to worry about accidentally reading the spoiler as you scroll down the page to read one of my older posts. You're welcome. And if you're worried about getting scripture stories spoiled for you I'm sorry.
On another note, I saw today that somebody made it to my blog through a Yahoo! search. I wasn't expecting that. I guess I'd thought since I said I didn't want this to show up in Google searches none of the search engines would crawl my blog.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment