As a teenager I noticed that I could take two guys who were equally attractive, equally nice, equally intelligent, both with great personalities, and one would interest me but the other wouldn't. I could find no explanation for why certain boys would grab my attention more than others.
In one of the last three The Work and the Glory books by Gerald Lund, Kathryn Ingalls tells her husband, Peter, that she doesn't know why she loves him. I think this is shortly after Peter tells why he loves her. Anyway, I tend to be that same way - I really don't know why I like or love somebody. I can list attributes of theirs that I like, but I can't say what it is that brought that spark, changing my feelings from a fairly indifferent or slightly fond, "He's a good guy," to something more.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment