This post is being written on my brand-new laptop. I got home from work today, and there it was.
Well, right now it is more of a family room floor top. But I will be using it as an actual laptop quite a bit next month. That is because of Nanowrimo.
November is National Novel Writing Month, abbreviated Nanowrimo. The goal? To write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Last year, over 70,000 people participated. This year, I join them. And I identified a perfect time to insert some writing time. When I go to work, I ride the train. When I come home from work, I ride the train. I don't do much during these trips becides daydream, or sometimes read a novel to keep people from bothering me when I want to be left alone. There is a full hour to an hour and a half of uninterrupted writing time in one day, if I bring my computer along.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment