Monday, October 15, 2012
Testing
I'm conducting a little experiment here to see if a post scheduled for months in the past and then published will show up in my followers' feeds. So, does it? At the top or where it fits chronologically? If you have trouble commenting on this post for whatever reason then just use some other post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
showed up for me at the top
I saw it!! and it showed up at the top. But I saw it on my phone and it wouldn't let me comment so I didn't get to tell you until now.
That was a lie. It showed up at the top of my RSS aggregator, but now I see that it showed up as October of 2012 on your blog, so hmmm.
Well, the idea was to see where it showed up on the aggregator. Did it show up there in September or really recently?
Post a Comment