I've read a lot of books explaining why evolution has brought humans to be the way we are, both behaviorally and anatomically. Why young men take crazy risks and why we have chins. And there are some interesting theories out there. But while I find it interesting to read about evolutionary benefits to the shape and position of our nose, or why our brow ridge got smaller, I always figured that however we got this way, we look the way we do because that is how we are eternally- the whole "Let us create man in our image" thing.
But the other day I started wondering what made people in this form in the eternal realm. As I understand it, we were created by our Father, which places some sort of timeline as to who was created first. So, have people evolved at all, or was the first in form like we are? Or was there even a first? It doesn't make sense for there not to have been, but maybe that's a limitation of my mortal mind.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment