I have now started the process of giving out my blog address. Over the course of my little experiment, from October 2007 through April 2009, five people who were not me have visited this blog.
Just as a note to anyone concerned about the results of this experiment and the current openness: During the course of my experiment, I had my blog set to show up in Google results and some list of blogs Blogger has available to web surfers. I removed those options around the time of this post.
1 comment:
Just as a note to anyone concerned about the results of this experiment and the current openness: During the course of my experiment, I had my blog set to show up in Google results and some list of blogs Blogger has available to web surfers. I removed those options around the time of this post.
Post a Comment